About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to the blog. As you can see, it's for a story Alvy and I (Sabrina) are writing. Leave comments, seriously. And for the love of God, no text talk! Anyways, we hope you'll at least appreciate our efforts. It's not that easy to write a story! I suck at writing summaries and we haven't untangled the storyline yet so you'll just have to read to find out what the story's about. WARNING! This product may contain nuts, psychos, violence and gore. Especially Sky's part (written by yours truly). Be prepared! ...I write too much.

Monday 30 May 2011

Chapter Two

2 Sky

My parents were either really annoying or really awesome; I couldn't decide. For some reason they decided to put me in the same class routine as Robin. Nice one, mom and dad. Kudos for you.

We headed for Geography. Luckily we were allowed to sit wherever we wanted to, so we picked a pair of seats right at the back of the class. All the other students were there, but they didn't notice or stare at me too much so I relaxed a little bit.

Unluckily for me, I'd just made enemies with every other girl in the school.

"Why the heck didn't you tell me you were in a band?! Now every other girl in this hellhole they call a school is gonna kill me, just for talking to you!" I hissed, gripping his shoulders and shaking him back and forth.

He laughed evilly. "I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't care. After all, you're Sky. You don't care whether your friends are in bands, or if they feel upset about you leaving them without telling, or if they end up having to fight their relatives for family money all the time."

I mentally slapped myself. "Why me," I moaned.

By then, a substitute teacher with tanned skin and wispy black hair had arrived. He was a strange man, wearing a bright purple t-shirt, thick black glasses and a pair of black trousers with a black belt. His voice was nasally and unbearably high-pitched. The fingernails on his left hand were painted red.

"Shut up, everyone," he said, the same way a teacher in a kindergarten would say "okay, class, settle down". I   had to stifle a laugh as he spoke. He glared at me for a moment, then took out a magazine and started reading.

"So how's it been? Met anyone you like? Which school did you go to?" I fired the questions at Robin, poking him. He grabbed my hand and pulled my arm up, jabbing me in my side. I nearly died. It was really, really painful but also kind of ticklish at the same time, so I was crying but giggling like I had too much sugar.

"I said, shut up!" Nasal-voice -I decided to call the teacher that- snapped, flinging a piece of chalk at me.

"You shut up!" I looked around, wondering who had spoken. Everyone was staring at me weirdly. A few of them were laughing. With a jolt I realized it was me. Robin was trying madly, and failing, to cover his hysterical laughter. I could feel my face heat up and I clenched my fists. Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up, I kept mouthing at him.

Nasal-voice snorted, a really disgusting thing to see. His nostrils flared. I swear, I could've fit a coconut inside one of them. "Listen, kid, you either sit down and shut up, or you're going to the principal's office."

"I don't take orders from you, you sissy. 'Sides, those clothes are way out of fashion, and what's with that red nail polish? You're ancient!" Before I knew the words were flowing out of my mouth like a river. I wanted to stop but of course, I couldn't. I had to admit it was a relief to finally let it all out, though. I'd been feeling high-strung the entire morning.

"That's it!" He actually stamped his foot. He actually stamped his foot! Can you believe that any teacher would actually act like that?! "I'm taking you to the principal's office!"
Geez, how annoying can these people get? I sat outside the office, waiting for the teacher to come out. His shrill voice was muffled by the thick wooden door. As I waited, a girl arrived. She didn't look like she was from this school.

She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks that brushed her elbows gently. Her eyelashes were so long you could make a fan out of it. I couldn't see her eyes though. She wore a green and white plaid skirt and her white blouse was spotless. Her emerald blazer showed the BriarRose Academy logo. A cream coloured trench coat hung on her arm and a Converse sling bag on the other. But it wasn't the rich aura she was giving off that perplexed me, it was the light blue marks on her skin. They were almost invisible. I had marks like those... Hers was different, they were more soft and curled more elegantly.

Kill, I heard a voice in my head say. Kill the Guardian.

"Guardian?" I muttered. I squeezed my eyes shut as a wave of nausea came over me. Suddenly my hands started feeling clammy and cold. I felt feverish and a headache was coming on. What in the world...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment